Welcome to VICIbox Server!
VICIbox is our *.iso server package for VICIDIAL.
VICIbox Server is the official installation CD for the VICIDIAL Call Center Suite. It is based off of OpenSuSE server, and will properly install the VICIDIAL Call Center Suite with relative ease.
The current release of VICIbox server is ViciBox 4.0.3. This version include an offline as well as online installation method, full OpenSuSE server install, various SIP and Vici utilities, and other improvements. ViciBox is currently built with the following:
- OpenSuSE v.12.1 32-bit w/ PAE and 64-bit
- Kernel v.3.1.10
- Asterisk v.1.4.44-vici
- DAHDI v.2.6.1
- LibPRI v.1.4.12
- Sangoma Wanpipe v.3.5.28
- Amfletec VoiceSync v.184.108.40.206
- OpenR2 v.1.3.2 for MFC/R2 support
- ViciDial SVN Trunk v.2.6-375a build 120831-1523 revision 1858
- New PERL-based installer to track server installation
- Multi-Server "Cluster" support to automatically configure new servers
- Expert mode available for options such as MySQL Slave, SVN Revision, etc
- Simplified "Preload" ISO and express install option
- ZoiperWeb v.2.7.13499
While it is highly advised to have basic Linux skills when installing VICIbox server, it is not required. If you follow our Installation Manual you should end up with a fully functioning VICIDIAL system. Please visit the ViciBox forum for further details regarding the ViciBox multi-server installation.
VICIbox Server is maintained by the Vicidial Group, the active maintainers of the VICIDIAL call center suite.
VICIbox Server is in not affiliated with vicidialNow.